COSTE DEL SUD S.r.l.s., with registered office in Viale Eroi D’Italia, 186 - 73056 Taurisano (LE), P.IVA 03779570757 (hereinafter, "Controller"), as data controller, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
The Controller processes personal and/or company identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, VAT number, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data" – that you have communicated during registration on our website and / or at the conclusion of orders relating to products and services offered on our website (www.costedelsud.com, hereinafter "Website ").
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude orders and contracts for the products / services offered on the Website;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) only subject to your specific and explicit consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you, by automated or traditional means (e-mail, mail, sms, telephone contacts, etc.), newsletters, commercial communications, advertising and/or technical material on products or services offered by the Controller, communications for the detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services provided.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Controller similar to those already ordered, except your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship of the Service Finality and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Controller as persons authorised to process personal data and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators;
- to third party companies or other subjects (as for example, accountants, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, as external data processor.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory authorities, judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data as independent data controllers. Outside of the aforementioned cases, your data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties in any way.
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union (specifically in Arezzo - Tuscany, Italy). In any case, the Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the servers even in non-EU locations. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the data transfer will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, prior to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any consent or to deny later the consent to the processing of data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
You, as the data subject, have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Controller, the Processors and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as controllers or processors;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the data subject, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case remains the possibility for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the data subject can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of treatment, right to data portability, right of object), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
In addition, you can independently modify your data and consent provided at any time by accessing your account on the Website. Similarly, you can view the history of the change to consents, view the register of e-mail communications received from the site or any services connected to the site, download a copy of the data provided, delete your personal data from the archives of the Site (thereby renouncing the use of the services provided).
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered mail with return receipt to Coste del Sud S.r.l.s., con sede legale in Viale Eroi D’Italia, 186 - 73056 Taurisano (LE);
- an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Controller and processors
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Controller.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer or mobile device) from the browser you use to access the Internet when you visit the WEBSITE. This text file stores information that the WEBSITE can read at the time it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store, for example, the user name, language settings or the latest products viewed. The advantage of having cookies registered on your device is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you access a previously visited site.
The WEBSITE uses: first-party technical cookies (session and navigation) and third-party technical cookies (analytics or for statistical analysis purposes). The WEBSITE does NOT use profiling cookies. Below are listed the types of cookies used.
1. Technical cookies. They help the correct and effective operation of the site. They can be classified into:
1.1 Navigation or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (eg session cookies, identifiers used to maintain a consistency of navigation between the pages of the site, or authentication cookies, to prevent the user from entering each time he needs to access the site login credentials on the login page).
1.2 Functional cookies: they allow the user to browse the site according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the latest products viewed, etc.) in order to improve the user experience on the website.
1.3 Analytics o Statistics cookies: they are used to collect statistical information, in an anonymous and aggregate form, on the behavior of visitors to the site (number of users visiting the site, most visited pages, etc.) or to obtain statistics on visits generated by advertising (eg determine whether a visit generated by an advertisement has generated certain actions on the site by the user, eg subscription to the newsletter, registration of an order, etc.).
2. Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
First-party cookies. They are generated and used directly by the website on which the user is browsing. The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Durata|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.||30 min|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.||30 min|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.||30 min|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.||30 min|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.||30 min|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.||30 min|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||Session period|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||Session period|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||Session period|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||Session period|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||Session period|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.||10 years|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.||30 min|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.||Session period|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.||Session period|
Third-party cookies. They are generated and used by parties other than the website on which the user is browsing, in order to provide specific services to the manager of the site, on the basis of contracts between the website owner and the related third party.
THIRD PART COOKIES
Type and description
Technical cookie: records useful information for the statistical monitoring of the site by the Google Analytics service.
Technical cookie: records useful information for the statistical monitoring of access to the site in relation to the advertisements by the site owner to Google Adwords service provider.
Technical cookie: it is used by "AddThis", a service used on the site to share information about particular products with other users, through the most popular social networks. Register the number of shared pages.
Pursuant to art. 154, paragraph 1, lett. c) of the Privacy Code, below are listed the links to web pages containing information relating to third-party cookies used by the site.
Google (Analytics, Adwords)
How to disable the services: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can change your browser settings in order to disable the record of cookies through a very simple procedure.
Warning: disabling cookies will void the advantages shown above.
The browser providers publish help pages related to the management of cookies in their products:
Google Chrome > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Internet Explorer > https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/kb/196955
Mozilla Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Safari > https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
Opera > http://www.opera.com/it/help
For other browsers, consult the documentation provided by the respective provider.
Occasionally, the site may use additional third-party analytics cookies in addition to those indicated above (eg Facebook Ads) always for statistical purposes. Also in these cases, as required by law, please refer to the websites of the providers of these services in order to consult the complete information on the Policy adopted by them for the management of cookies.
This page can be reached through a specific link at the bottom of all pages of the SITE pursuant to the current text of art. 122 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data of 08/05/2014 n.229, published in the Official Gazette of 03/06/2014 n.126.